
Our second stop of two abbeys on abbey day is Rievaulx Abbey (pronounced 'ree-voh'). Here's the
wiki. First, we had to make nice with the local resident.

The Brothers Robinson

The English Family Robinson

Isaac said he had to find a place to make a wish, so we took him to the center stone in the great hall and he hold his hands up and says, "I wish I could go to Africa and ride a zebra."

More arches, which I find fascinating - Josh.
5 comments:
Man, you guys have visited some amazing places! I'm totally jealous!
I like arches as well. Awesome pictures as usual! The boys get bigger with every picture!
There are a lot of great places to visit here. What you're not seeing is all the rain and short days of summer.
I love those Abbeys! Beautiful!
I'll switch you. Youc an have ALL of my sunny days and I will take your rain.
Post a Comment