And now, without further ado, my tips for vacationing in Rome:
1. Avoid long lines at the Coliseum and Vatican by joining a tour group (Stan, who thinks he looks like George Clooney, does a pretty good job).
2. Posing for pictures with Roman soldiers will cost you five euros.
3. Waterglobes and other souvenir trinkets will cost double in the airport than they do from a street vendor.
4. If the Rome Fiumicino airport loses your luggage, you will get it back in two days after it is routed back from Malta.
5. Only children are allowed to sit on the marble ledges in St. Peter's Basilica.
6. And finally, water from the fountains is good for drinking, but bad for splashing other holiday travellers (two and four-year-olds should be restrained).
Palatino
3 comments:
Hey Josh and Dionne! I love your blog! What great pictures. Luke and Issac look like best buddies. What great adventures you guys have had this summer. I love the picture of them with their swords at the castle. You and Josh look great too. Happy belated birthday,I forgot you guys shared a birday. Pizza and strawberry tarts is a good way to celebrate. It seems so beautiful and different over there. I'm glad you have this great blog to share with us!
Wow, You beat us getting the Rome pictures up! I guess it is something we will work on this weekend.
Amazing! I love that last picture Dionne!
Post a Comment