In England, when playing ring-around-the-rosies instead of saying "Ashes, Ashes, We all fall down" they say, "A tissue, A tissue, We all fall down." When I first heard this I thought it was such a whimpy verse. Now I understand why you need a tissue. During Sunbeam class, the teacher thought it would be a good idea to play ring-around-the-rosies and on Isaac's way down, he hit heads with his British friend, Ethan. Isaac's tooth flew to the floor and blood was everywhere. Instead of "A tissue, A tissue" - it was more like a 15-tissue gusher! This must be rugby training for 3 year olds.
Thursday, 14 February 2008
A Tissue, A Tissue, We All Fall Down
In England, when playing ring-around-the-rosies instead of saying "Ashes, Ashes, We all fall down" they say, "A tissue, A tissue, We all fall down." When I first heard this I thought it was such a whimpy verse. Now I understand why you need a tissue. During Sunbeam class, the teacher thought it would be a good idea to play ring-around-the-rosies and on Isaac's way down, he hit heads with his British friend, Ethan. Isaac's tooth flew to the floor and blood was everywhere. Instead of "A tissue, A tissue" - it was more like a 15-tissue gusher! This must be rugby training for 3 year olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!
That poor kid! Hopefully, someday he will be able to wiggle a tooth out instead of knocking them out! He's tough kid though!
I miss you all!
HI,Dionne!!
Now he has a matched set! Bless his heart.... maybe he will get this all out of his system before the permanent ones come! Glad you like my blog! I love yours too. I look forward to your "tagged" answers!
Love to you all!
Poor little guy. Sounds like he is earning his stripes!
Post a Comment