Saturday, 16 February 2008

Stampedes and Spreadsheets

Isaac and Luke love animals. They spend almost everyday playing with their animal toys. Ever since watching Jumanji, the boys love to create stampedes and then run for their lives around the living room. Today they created the largest stampede in Robinson family history.


Many family members have asked for a speadsheet to track all of the animals the boys have received. Well, here it is (I had to stitch a few photos together)...just click to enlarge and if you see it, we have it!

2 comments:

CatCrazy said...

Holy Smokes! Excellent photograph of all the animals, great blending. Although after much examination we are trying to figure out what animals they don't have. I think I will work on marine animals as only our sharks and seals have been represented. They don't have a SHAMU! Thanks for the picture! I will print it out and carry it with me for reference. Mom and Dad were a hit with that movie Jumanji - wish I had thought of that!

We love you.

amanda said...

That's great that they have something fun like that they enjoy playing together!