Monday, 22 December 2008

The Bossy King

At Christmas time in England, it is tradition for every class, in every school to perform a Nativity. This year Isaac was a cow. The title of Isaac's nativity was, "The Bossy King." I was a little skeptical at first as to what sort of blasphemy may be contained in this nativity. I was happy when I went to watch it and found everything to be on the up and up. The only thing that was a little dodgy was all of the children were barefoot. Isaac has informed me that they do PE barefoot. Interesting...




One of Isaac's teacher assistants is my good friend, Fiona. We serve together in the primary and have lots of common interests like quilting. This is Isaac and Fiona.

3 comments:

amanda said...

PE barefoot...very interesting!

Hope you all have a merry Christmas!

Shum said...

Isaac could pass for a reindeer with that red nose! He is so beautiful! Dad and I love the pictures you sent. We will get some frames for them as I need some updated ones at work and so does Dad. Christmas Eve is almost here! Thank you for the blog posts! I love them!

Deon said...

So you didn't elaborate on the type of "blasphemy" from the play.... Wow - just like in "Love, Actually", huh? (The EDITED version, naturally). So were there any lobsters in it?