- The American sized shower/tub.
- The American sized washing machine and dryer.
- The ability to blow-dry my hair in a bathroom equipped with huge mirrors. (In England, it is against the law to have an electrical outlet in the bathroom. So every morning I am stretching my blow-dryer from the outlet behind my dresser to the long mirror in my wardrobe.)
- Raw, natural heat with the accompanying indoor air-conditioning. We were in shorts and sandals the whole week (well, once we bought some)... which was fabulous.
- Continuous sunshine.
- Mexican food and chicken wings.
- The Mall of Georgia.
- The quilt shop.
- The zoo.
- Hanging around family.
On the plane ride over, Isaac was worried his blanket might fall in the ocean and get wet.

Luke's 2 year birthday party.





Luke's birthday trip to the Atlanta Zoo.



Hanging out with cousins on Granny's porch.

The Wedding Day. Congratulations to Derek and Gina! We are so happy for you.





5 comments:
Josh did a great job with the pictures!! I would love to get some copies of these. It was wonderful to see you guys last month!!!
Finally!!!!!!!!
We need more pictures!!!
i miss you.
Hi, Dionne!
Such beautiful photos - glad you had a great time. You look beautiful - so fun to see your parents and sibs as well. Hugs to you all!
Nice family pics, you and your siblings look a lot alike. I know what you mean about the simple good things in the states that we often take for granted. At least now you are back in your own comfy bed.
Dionne! So I'm really new at this blog thing and I finally found your blog! It's SO awesome! I need to keep mine up more like you do. haha. How do you add "family and friend's blogs"?
Post a Comment