Friday, 21 March 2008

Spring has Sprung

Here are a few early Spring pictures:


The daffodils have bloomed at Clifford's Tower and along the city walls of York.


Rush hour traffic in Derbyshire.


St. James church in Birstwith.


Spring brings twin lambs trotting after their mother. Reminds me of two boys I know, with more running and less following.



Climbing the rocks and ruins of Bolton Abbey in Wharfdale.


Rock plunking in the River Wharf. So many rocks, so little time to watch them go plunk!

4 comments:

Sherrill said...

So many great pictures. So many great sights. I'm thinking of renaming my blog to adventures in motherhood instead of adventures in England because it's just too wild right now to see the sights. In the meantime, I'll sight see vicariously through your blog. Where were you able to get so close to those lambs? I'm glad they didn't have a vengance for american boys like the turkey.

Elena said...

I love all your pictures. They are so green and clear! I wish our daffodils were sprouting in Chicago!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Wow, all your adventures look so fun over there. What beautiful countryside. We miss you guys. I love the Easter pic of the boys. They are darling. Your quilt is gorgeous. You amaze me with all your craftiness. Can you share some with me? Quilting is on my someday list. Beautiful job!

Nanci said...

I really like all of your pictures. Some of them look as though Rapunzel is going to come out from behind a wall.