Saturday, 22 December 2007

Piano Practice

This is my piano, that I have been spending many hours practicing on. It was made in London and is about 100 years old, with wooden keys. The chair is an antique, Polish manufactured dinning chair that was sold in England in the same time period. For the Christmas Eve carol service, I am playing "Once in Royal David's City" and "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem." Well, in England they sing the words of "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" to the tune of the hymn "I Saw a Mighty Angel Fly." I am also debuting as a choir director, directing a double quartet to "With Wondering Awe."

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Yay! You joined the blogging world. It will be fun to read about all of your british adventures. Your piano is beautiful, I had no idea that you could play!

CatCrazy said...

This is awesome. I started one but no one but Bobbie said anything. This is great!